[opensuse] Re: Fibre speed [Was: raid use case]
On Mon 01 Jun 2015 08:11:52 AM CDT, jdd wrote:

Le 01/06/2015 03:55, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

As I said, the main ISPs here are on a commercial war about who is
faster. One goes to 100 Mbps, the other does the same within weeks.
The one goes to 300, the other too. And both saying how fast our
browsing will be, LOL.

don't forget most people do not use they link only to surf, but also
for HD TV. If you have three HD TV at home, you will appreciate to ba
able to look at three different programms at the ame time, or stream
HD films

jdd

Hi
I have 6Mb/s cable connection here, with four (or more) laptops, a
desktop/kvm machine, two android devices, a kindle and an iphone. I can
stream netflix to four devices (normally just one) as well as surf the
internet etc and don't notice any real degradation from an end user
perspective.

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° LFCS, SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 GNOME 3.10.1 Kernel 3.12.39-47-default