Re: [opensuse] Fibre speed [Was: raid use case]
Op maandag 1 juni 2015 14:23:14 schreef Carlos E. R.:
Yes, it comes with 4 "holes", one used by the TV. The issue is that the
three new little boxes and cables are (mandatorily?) placed as close to
the TV in the sitting room as possible.

I have the same type of set-up. I understood that the link to the ISP carries
two VLANs, one for the TV signal and one for the Internet connection. The TV
VLAN is bridged directly to the TV outlet on the modem. I can see the TV box,
connected to that outlet, is using DHCP to get a 10.x.y.z address in the TV
network. The Internet connection is connected to the NAT server in the modem.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf