Re: [opensuse] SD card error
On 2015-06-01 13:22, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2015-06-01 12:43, jdd wrote:
Le 01/06/2015 12:37, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

But then read the section "Real-world performance", it becomes
interesting.

yes, but it's completely bullshit. no metering method gives same result
and no result is acording to what is written on the cards :-(

The paragraph I mentioned last may explain why.

You may have to resort to write a script to do the testing, writing
files of similar sizes to those your camera uses. Or test write speed
for several sizes, on empty card, and on half used card. Or measure the
speed variance as it gets filled. I don't know if the overwrite speed
(write the same file again) is interesting. Or change a sector in the
middle of file.

I would do that with dd and a script.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)