Re: [opensuse] Fibre speed [Was: raid use case]
On 2015-06-01 12:56, jdd wrote:
Le 01/06/2015 12:47, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

I can not see evidence of it in ntop. I can not even find out the IP of
the TV.

no IP, direct streaming to the box (AFAIK)

But in my case it is connected in one of the standard sockets of the
router. If it is not tcp/ip, what is it? Raw ethernet?

So I do not know what bandwitdth the TV needs.

around 5Mb/s in France (HD)

That's a trifle. It does not justify going from 100 Mb to 300.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)