Re: [opensuse] Fibre speed [Was: raid use case]
On 2015-06-01 10:05, buhorojo wrote:
On 01/06/15 03:55, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Then they install our computers with wifi, that doesn't do more than 50.

The fastest we saw on wifi was this:
http://tiendaonline.orange.es/internet-4g
but that was a demonstration. Unless you have a lot of users that maybe
a good choice. It would be interesting to know if anyone has hands on.

The page is down for maintenance.

But 4G is not WiFi, but cellular (mobile).

WiFi speed (bandwidth) adjusts with the number of other transmitters
(AP) in the vicinity. Typical is 54 GB, but can be much more if there is
nobody nearby. The 5GHz band is supposed to support 1 Gbit, but
apparently my hardware doesn't support it.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)