Re: [opensuse] Fibre speed [Was: raid use case]
Le 01/06/2015 09:54, buhorojo a écrit :

Please could you explain that in a little more detail? We don't have a
local server. We see it in being able to work in a google docs domain.
That isn't possible with adsl. Is that an example of what you are
saying? Thanks.

for example, I have an online server here to serve my own videos

http://dodin.info/piwigo/index.php?/category/2672

i don't want to use youtube for privacy reason (most of the video are private).

I could have it at home if I had fiber link, not possible with adsl

jdd