Re: [opensuse] Fibre speed [Was: raid use case]
On 01/06/15 09:30, jdd wrote:
Le 01/06/2015 09:24, buhorojo a écrit :

The main advantage of fiber for us is not the speed, but that it can

the most visible advantage is up speed, that allows you to have a local server serving the net easily, when with 1Mb adsl it's really difficult

jdd

Hi
Please could you explain that in a little more detail? We don't have a local server. We see it in being able to work in a google docs domain. That isn't possible with adsl. Is that an example of what you are saying? Thanks.