[opensuse] SD card error
Hello,

I use quite often SD card for video recording. I have problems with card flow rate measuring, because video is sometime very demanding, so I try to verify the card before use.

however, cards are chepaer nowadays, but the quality is variable.

problem is that some tools works and give data, others do not work, and specialy rsync!!

normally rsync gives at the end of the work a summary with the flow rte (often refered as "speed")

the target file system is fAT32 (no choice)

the card si test here failed on real record in a 5DMKIII, probably because the flow rate of the device (around 32Mb/s) was too high.

but look at these results:

http://susepaste.org/27536079

rsync gives an error after some time, but f3write do not

and I have similar results for some days, now, sometimes error, sometimes not

NB: f3write is a specialized tool to verufy SD cards, similar to the windows tool h2testw

any idea?

thanks
jdd