Re: [opensuse] Fibre speed [Was: raid use case]
On 05/31/2015 09:40 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
But it is a new experience for me. You see, till recently I had a 1
mbit ADSL, and I was the slow link in the overall system. Now I have a
100 mbit fibre, and I'm the fast one on the game. I'm not used to be
waiting because the web out there is not fast enough for me ;-P

As I mentioned, I have 60 Mb and often find myself waiting. I also have
an Intel Core i7 CPU (4 core & hyper-threading) and 16 GB of memory, so
the problem is not on my end.