[opensuse] Libreoffice base wizards not working in 13.2
  • From: eddie <eddieleprince@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 20:48:06 +0000
I've been trying to use the wizards in libreoffice base but when I click on the
icon to activate them I get no response or error message. They just don't
happen. This is the table, query, form, and report wizards none of them work.
I've tried them on a machine running 13.1 and they all seem to work without
any issues.

LibreOffice 4.3.3.2
java-1_8_0-openjdk
KDE 4.14.3
OpenSuse 13.2
kernel 3.16.6-2-desktop x86_64

Is anyone else experiencing the same? Has anyone found a workaround or fix?

Thanks
Eddie