Re: [opensuse] Software installer fails to install rpm package
On 2014-11-30 17:37, Marco Calistri wrote:

Adding "Terminal=true" simply keep a terminal window opened but
nothing is getting wrote inside.

Ah, well, things get written there when there are debugging messages or
fatal errors. GUI programs don't write there about normal progress.

"NoDisplay=true" was already set in my .desktop file.

Oh, sorry, I meant "false". You want it do display things. I don't know
if it will display anything, though.

I think the GUI-CLI has not been well integrated yet and should be
otimized to achieve a better iteration.

Well, it is a feature that few people use, and thus few people report
about it. If you tested it and think it is done incorrectly, then /you/
have to report, in Bugzilla.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >