Re: [opensuse] Is there something like Debians Mandos for Opensuse?
On 2014-11-30 13:06, Per Jessen wrote:
mots wrote:

The mandos client is installed in initrd, which is why it's so hard to get it
running on anything that isn't Debian based. From what I've read Debian has
lots of hooks to add things to initrd, but all other distributions don't.
Source: https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28316#p133190

Ah, in initrd. And an added complication is that now openSUSE uses
dracut instead. It would be an interesting feature to have, yes.

I think you (mots) should make the suggestion in the factory mail list,
because the people that can make it happen meet there.

PS: I've manually replaced "AW" with "Re" in hopes of not breaking
mail threading.

Mail threading is generally based on the Message-ID: and References:
headers, not the Subject:.

Unless the sender mail client thinks that when you edit the subject it
has to start a new thread, as an automatism to avoid thread hijack :-?

Strange, but a possibility.

Another possibility, which is known to break threading, is using a
forward instead of a reply.

Accidents may happen - this post went correct :-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)