Re: [opensuse] KGpg disppears [ zypper dup wants to remove KGpg ]
On 11/29/2014 09:43 PM, lynn wrote:
On 29/11/14 20:36, ellanios82 wrote:
On 11/29/2014 07:52 PM, lynn wrote:
Hi
No. I'm afraid not. KGpg disppears.
HTH,
L x

Why would zypper dup want to remove a useful tool ?

- my interest is the tool for encrypting, decrypting, and editing
a text file

- as i understand it, KGpg is that tool

Without KGpg , is there some other tool for encrypting, decrypting,
and editing
a text file ?

Hi
Install kgpg instead.
HTH,
L x

thanks : already kgpg is installed :

my idea is that KGpg is the "Front-End" that provides the
tool for encrypting, decrypting, and editing
a text file

- Are these tools are now built into kgpg , thus rendering the
KGpg "Front-End" superfluous ?? . . . hopefully this is the new situation??

regards