Re: [opensuse] Software installer fails to install rpm package
Il 29/11/2014 12:00, Carlos E. R. ha scritto:
On 2014-11-29 14:16, Marco Calistri wrote:
Il 28/11/2014 22:01, Carlos E. R. ha scritto:

and tell us the result. Post it here.

We have asked you do it five or six times. What are you waiting
for, another month?

Yiks! You make things so difficult!

I'm delaying just because the beast is not close to me otherwise
I did already posted!

Ok, then just say so as soon as you notice that we are asking you
to do some thing. Don't let us get mad with impatience seeing you
don't, and instead talk around the issue.

Just run that command, post the result here, then we can consider.

Or you do the "consideration" on your own, I showed already how to
do it, by doing it in my machine. I showed you all the steps.

Till you post the results, any further talk is futile.

And please, tell us what openSUSE version you are using.

Here we go:

LC_ALL=C LANG=C xdg-mime query default
application/x-rpm

gpk-install-local-file.desktop

:-O

The kernel and openSUSE flavours are contained in my sig below.

--
Marco Calistri
opensuse 13.2 (Harlequin) 64 bit - Kernel 3.17.2-5.g5caf82d-default