Re: [opensuse] PDFs printing 2" offset in landscape mode with Adobe
On 11/28/2014 10:28 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

The recommendation is to, at least, remove the package
"acroread-browser-plugin", to impede read pdfs directly from the network
with adobe software.

Never was installed.

Firefox::menu:preferences-> applications ->
Content Type = "Portable Document Format"

is set to

"Preview in firefox"

I presume that means it uses internal code for viewing.

Yes you can set it to use an external 'viewer', by which I presume that
it downloads the files and forks off the viewer.

Similarly when you use the print option with that internal viewer it
saves the PDF to a temporary file and uses the default printer settings
on it.

That's why I think this has to do with the PPD.

Why its OK with Foxit and Ocular I'm not sure.

--
/"\
\ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign