Re: [opensuse] Running 32Bit Linux LXC guest in a 64Bit system?
On 2014-11-29 12:40, Bjoern Voigt wrote:
Hello,

I wonder, if it's possible to install and run a 32Bit LXC Linux
guest in a 64Bit host system.

Yes. I do.

Well, I don't know what the LXC above stands for :-?

I do have some 32 bit SuSE/openSUSE guests running under vmplayer on 64
bit host hardware.

I just create the virtual machine telling it to emulate 32 bit hardware,
and it does. Then the installation CD thinks it is a 32 bit cpu, and the
64 bit CD refuses. I don't have to use any switches, it's automatic.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)