Re: [opensuse] Tumbleweed users should do zypper up or dup to stay current?

On 11/28/2014 02:51 PM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 28/11/14 a las 17:47, Moby escribió:
I have some systems that I upgraded to OSS tumbleweed. The upgrade
itself was done via zypper dup. With the recent changes to tumbleweed,
do I need to do a zypper dup on a regular basis to stay current with
tumbleweed or can I keep on doing zypper up like I am used to from the
past?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Use zypper dup .. packages may be renamed, removed..etc..

Many thanks Cristian.

--
--Moby

deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a
Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was
not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me. --
Pastor Martin Niemöller