[opensuse] Tumbleweed users should do zypper up or dup to stay current?
I have some systems that I upgraded to OSS tumbleweed. The upgrade itself was done via zypper dup. With the recent changes to tumbleweed, do I need to do a zypper dup on a regular basis to stay current with tumbleweed or can I keep on doing zypper up like I am used to from the past?

Thanks in advance for your help,

--
--Moby

deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin