Re: [opensuse] Software installer fails to install rpm package
Il 28/11/2014 16:20, Anton Aylward ha scritto:
On 11/28/2014 01:05 PM, Marco Calistri wrote:

May be I'm on the right route: I have to check MIME associations
and discover how to customize it.

Start with RTFM. Use 'apropos' if you don't know which one to read.
Try with different keywords such as 'mime', 'rpm' and whatever else
that output might suggest.

If all else fails: "Go Google".

The answer is out there and its not difficult to find.

My opinion is that not only is it easier to find with a command line
but what you're about is easier with a command line.

Documentation for OpenSuSe is not so extended as per Ubuntu which count
upon a stronger community (IMHO).

Regards,
--
Marco Calistri