Re: [opensuse] PDFs printing 2" offset in landscape mode with Adobe
On 2014-11-28 14:22, Anton Aylward wrote:
This is pretty consistent.
If I print in landscape mode with Adobe the image is raised about 2",
that is the top 2" are cut off and there's white-space at the bottom.

Adbobe, I presume, is the default, since when I visit, using firefox the
following

Adobe? You mean acroread? No way it can be the default, as it is no
longer distributed. Adobe no longer supports Linux.

What are you really using? what oS?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)