Re: [opensuse] Software installer fails to install rpm package
On 2014-11-28 15:34, Marco Calistri wrote:

I'm here because I want, I am here because I'm an openSUSE user but not
for this reason I avoid to express *personal* criticism if I find some
glitches in comparison to other distros.

But it took you a month to tell us that you were clicking on Nautilus!

If you had posted your question like:

"double clicking on an rpm in nautilus fails to install it (using
version XX.Y)"

then you would have attracted the right people with appropriate
knowledge and answers. You did not!

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >