[opensuse] PDFs printing 2" offset in landscape mode with Adobe
This is pretty consistent.
If I print in landscape mode with Adobe the image is raised about 2",
that is the top 2" are cut off and there's white-space at the bottom.

Adbobe, I presume, is the default, since when I visit, using firefox the
following
http://www.cheat-sheets.org/saved-copy/Nmap5.cheatsheet.eng.v1.pdf
for example, and click on the printer icon on the top right, I get that
"offset". Yes I am telling Adobe to center.

Same of I save to file and print the file using Adobe.

The printer is a Brother HL-5170DN using CUPS.

However if I use Okular or FoxitReader to view and print it comes out
OK, so I don't think this is a purely CUPS/Brother issue.

Any ideas?

--
/"\
\ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign