Re: [opensuse] update removes Dolphin
On 11/27/2014 03:52 PM, Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 09:24:15PM +0100, lynn wrote:
13.2
zypper dup gives:
The following 4 applications are going to be REMOVED:
Ark Dolphin KGpg Marble

It's going to remove Dolphin. That's the file manager isn't it?

This is a bug in the OBS, it will not actually remove the RPM,
it currently just has some issues with the "virtual application"
data generated for the Software Center.

Oh, I'm glad of that.

I was going to ask "why use 'dup'" and "are you aware that 'dup' can
remove packages when it syncs with the distribution repository, unlike
'up'"?, referring, of course, to the man page.

I'll grant you that sometimes the dependencies are .... Well, "Odd" is
putting it lightly, but this seems a little out.

How did this "bug" come about?

--
/"\
\ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign