Re: [opensuse] UPS : replacing battery with 12 volt Jelly Car Battery
On 11/24/2014 04:50 PM, jdebert wrote:
I'm curious about how long a typical "consumer" UPS can run on battery
before it fails. What would the maximum run time be and what limits it.
Never know when you'll need it for longer than a few minutes. If I were
in the middle of editing media I would want as much time as I can get
to get to a decent save point before shutting down. Same for games.

jd

That would depend on the capacity of the UPS and the load it's supporting.