Re: [opensuse] Re: boot with root as subvolume
Le 23/11/2014 21:05, Anton Aylward a écrit :

That's a specious argument.
You know full well that one autoyast script is all that's needed.
*NIX has long been about ways to avoid repetitious work1

? let alone remember what partition do what on the systems that do not run now? I already have more than 17 partitions on 4 disk on my main machine :-)

by the way we are drifting far from the inital post, on this machine I have no BTRFS file system....

most problem are between the chair and the keyboard, reason why keeping things (reasonably) simple is usefull.

that don't mean your config do not fit *your* needs, but I often prefere default configs well known by everybody than special config I will certainly be the only people able to fix occasionnally

jdd