Re: [opensuse] Re: boot with root as subvolume
On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 10:57 PM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 23/11/2014 20:45, Anton Aylward a écrit :

On 11/23/2014 12:48 PM, Gour wrote:

Moreover, it's, as pointed out by jjd, even the decision of Suse itself,
at least for 13.2. ;)

I think you have another conceptual problem here.
The 'default' is minimal.
There is nothing forcing you to take what the default offers.

sure, but it's the best openSUSE gurus can offer...

and, by the way if you use several partitions, you have to multiply them by
the number of linux distros installed - for me at least two (I nver upgrade
in place my main machine)

Which is the excellent example of use case I tried to explain - clone
system, update, if update is OK - just destroy original system; if
update does not look good - simply go back and destroy new clone.