Re: [opensuse] Re: boot with root as subvolume
Le 23/11/2014 20:45, Anton Aylward a écrit :
On 11/23/2014 12:48 PM, Gour wrote:
Moreover, it's, as pointed out by jjd, even the decision of Suse itself,
at least for 13.2. ;)

I think you have another conceptual problem here.
The 'default' is minimal.
There is nothing forcing you to take what the default offers.

sure, but it's the best openSUSE gurus can offer...

and, by the way if you use several partitions, you have to multiply them by the number of linux distros installed - for me at least two (I nver upgrade in place my main machine)

jdd