Re: [opensuse] openSUSE-13.1: at 17:00 system begins thrashing: What is cause?
Le 22/11/2014 20:06, Ruben Safir a écrit :
On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 09:04:23AM +0100, jdd wrote:

I could make photos for 40 years with film, why should I use digital
photo now?

sorry, I missed the smiley

since I buy my first DSLR, I nver anymore used films, not even those I had already...

That is a good point. It has nothing to do with MY Point, cron or the
conversation...

I want to state that things are changing, like it or not, and at some point it's necessary to jump in tha waggon (like it or not :-()

How do you feel about relief pitching in the major leagues? Good or
Bad?

in France this is like alien ligue :-)

Now, getting back to crontab. It works. It is effective. It is an
essential part of the GNU and Unix tool chain.

and it wont be anymore atr some moment (unknown to me), and?

Now I want to address film. Film is remarkable and it has a lot more
information even on the cheapest crappiest photographs than any digital
file.

do you really think so? we don't have the same meaning for "informations", but I wont discuss this anymore here :-( (not the place)

But my recent run in with the PNGLIB breakdown

? I would like to understand that, but may be not in this thread :-(
(hint: default windows 8 image format seems to be png, so I'm pretty confident about png life, even if I use jpg)

thanks
jdd