Re: [opensuse] Re: btrfs (with subvolumes) & raid-1 setup

Отправлено с iPhone

22 нояб. 2014 г., в 16:15, Gour <gour@xxxxxxxxxxxx> написал(а):

On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 09:02:47 -0500
Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

* the ROOT FS is implicit, not a subvolume
* I had subvolumes for /home, /usr, /var, /tmp and /.snapshots

Do you see any pro/cons in having ROOT FS as subvolume in regard to
ability to have snapshots? (My current system has root as subvolume.)

I think this the only setup that makes sense in the long run. I do not know if
yast supports it though.

I'm also not sure if one can trick installer to do it...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Abandoning all attachment to the results of his activities,
ever satisfied and independent, he performs no fruitive action,