[opensuse] Re: btrfs (with subvolumes) & raid-1 setup
On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 09:02:47 -0500
Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

* the ROOT FS is implicit, not a subvolume
* I had subvolumes for /home, /usr, /var, /tmp and /.snapshots

Do you see any pro/cons in having ROOT FS as subvolume in regard to
ability to have snapshots? (My current system has root as subvolume.)

I'm also not sure if one can trick installer to do it...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Abandoning all attachment to the results of his activities,
ever satisfied and independent, he performs no fruitive action,