Re: [opensuse] Global Warming? What is cause? :-)
On 11/22/2014 03:04 AM, jdd wrote:
Le 22/11/2014 05:29, Ruben Safir a écrit :

iFor 15 years cron has made an most excellent alarm clock, and controls
a decent number of x25 boxes in the hours, reminds me of appointments,
cleans my log files out and automates mirroring and rekicks a number of
remote servers.

I could make photos for 40 years with film, why should I use digital
photo now?

Way to go, JDD!
Recidivism Rules.

Bring back your PDP-11s. Bring back your steam powered PDPD-11s.
Bring back the coal mines to power the steam generators to power the
PDP-11s.
Bring back full employment for coal miners and cola miners sons.
Bring back pneumoconiosis ('black ling disease') and 'London Fogs'.

Global Warming? Talk to people in Buffalo about that.

--
/"\
\ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign