Re: [opensuse] Why those packages wish to be installed?
Dne Pá 21. listopadu 2014 16:40:08 jste napsal(a):
On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Vojtěch Zeisek

<vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well first of all why are you doing a "dup" rather than an "up"

I do it regularly like that to keep newest package regardless repository
of
origin.

What do you get, by comparison, if you run with "up" rather than 'dup"

zypper up doesn't suggest those changes.

Which most likely means that some packages will change origin. zypper
up will keep source repository; zypper dup will silently change it.

Yes, I know.

zypper dup is almost always wrong, unless you are absolutely sure
about content and scope of your repositories and where you want to get
each package from. But then you would not ask this question ... :)

It had been working for me until now... ;-) There apparently were some changes
in 13.2 affecting this behaviour. Number of those packages lowered when I
removed patterns, but still there are over 50. Weird. Why does it wish to
install several content version systems in once? I have same packages as in
13.1 and there were no such problems...
Vojtěch

--
Vojtěch Zeisek