[opensuse] Removing file-associations
Hi,

Recently I added a file-association (right-clicking a file and then click "open with", then "other", then select to application and select "use always").
Now all text-files are opened with that application. I have to richt-click and select e.g. KWrite to open that file.

How can I "globally" remove that association ?
I tried in system-configuration/file-associations.
In the "Application" list there are tens, maybe over hundred, of entries, and I don't want to scan them individually to remove that application from the list. I already did from a number of them, but then I gave up.

So any advice ?

Thanks.

Koenraad.