Re: [opensuse] openSUSE-13.1: at 17:00 system begins thrashing: What is cause?
El 20/11/14 a las 00:06, John Andersen escribió:

Well, its 13.2 so I hope that is recent enough ;-)

I was more interested in the setting of time of he individual jobs
that are scheduled for the system on a daily or hourly basis, etc.

You can do that with systemd timers functionality, though you can't just put these jobs there..you will have to:

a) Rewrite everything or..

b) Use something called systemd-cron which acts as a translator from crontabs to systemd units. This is a third party addon, as introducing this bridge between incompatible worlds was rejected for inclusion in systemd.