Re: [opensuse] Re: btrfs (with subvolumes) & raid-1 setup
On 11/19/2014 12:33 PM, Gour wrote:
Otoh, I wonder, since it's official decision to use XFS to /home to
follow their hint and wait when /home with btrfs will become official
practice, possibly with subvolumes.

That's what I did. I'm not sure why they did it this way, but they have
spent more time thinking abut it than I did, so I went with it.

Also I wanted to encrypt home (and another project directory) and Yast didn't
offer encryption for Btrfs, even though the documentation said it can be done.