Re: [opensuse] Firewall
when I use ubuntu, mac os 10.10, and windows 7 and I type
https://freenas or smb://freenas (or with \\ for Windoze)
ftp://freenas or ping freenas it works perfectly fine but not with
openSUSE. I have to type the IP address. As mentioned it is something
I have noticed since 12.3 when I switched to SUSE.

On 17 November 2014 20:38, Jan Ritzerfeld