Re: [opensuse] Konsole disappearing
On 11/17/2014 02:41 PM, jdd wrote:
Le 17/11/2014 20:15, Anton Aylward a écrit :

That makes sense if I were to start it from a command line, I agree,
What I'm trying to figure is how to start each tab with a different
command WHEN I LOG IN and konsole starts automatically as part of my KDE
startup, along with things on other Vts like Thunderbird in #1 and
firefox is #2.

There doesn't seem to be a rc file corresponding to this that I can find.

system config / startup /automatic start / add a script??

that would work, but in the xterm world and I suspect other Dts there
was a proper RC file.

Other applications have proper rc files for how they are to start up.
The "--tabs-from-file" CLI option show that Konsole _can_ do it.
So why isn't it rc-capable?