Re: [opensuse] Konsole disappearing
On 11/17/2014 01:28 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-11-17 19:21, Per Jessen wrote:

I run konsole with many tabs and I'm still trying to figure out how to
start each tab with a different command!

I used to have that set up, I remember asking the very same question a
while back. I think Will Stephenson stepped in with an answer. This
was on KDE3 though, AFAIR.

Try with "--tabs-from-file". With -e you can run only one command.

I do it with gnome-terminal and xfce-terminal, but I have not tried with
konsole.

That makes sense if I were to start it from a command line, I agree,
What I'm trying to figure is how to start each tab with a different
command WHEN I LOG IN and konsole starts automatically as part of my KDE
startup, along with things on other Vts like Thunderbird in #1 and
firefox is #2.

There doesn't seem to be a rc file corresponding to this that I can find.

The various profile descriptors, yes.
State of the sessions at shutdown, yes.
The tabs other than a CLI start where the file could be in ~/tmp or
anywhere as you illustrate ... Another matter.