Re: [opensuse] Konsole disappearing
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 19:21:10 +0100
Anton Aylward wrote:

On 11/17/2014 09:51 AM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 8:52 AM, Anton Aylward

"obviously" - have you looked at the logs?

I missed that obvious one.

sudo grep konsole /var/log/* shows nothing of interest

Any other keyword you advise looking for.

(It has been a couple days since the last event, so I don't recall
the exact timing.)

Konsole has a number of start-up command line options (which can be
in the config file!)

One of then is to hold the session open even after it ends.

Check the HELP for more details.

I assume you mean konsole --noclose.

Yes. For one.

- I don't see any konsolerc docs. I how to I set --noclose to be
default in the the config file.

HA! I wish I knew!

I run konsole with many tabs and I'm still trying to figure out how to
start each tab with a different command!

I used to have that set up, I remember asking the very same question a
while back. I think Will Stephenson stepped in with an answer. This
was on KDE3 though, AFAIR.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (7.6°C)