Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 13.2 and old xp computer
Le 17/11/2014 14:06, Anton Aylward a écrit :

So while I congratulate you on your success and do note it, I'd like to
remind all and sundry of the "bleedin' obvious, aint it?" that relaxing
requirements can avoid a battle, that BtrFs was not included to vex and
challenge us.

I hope the XP was fully patched!

XP was not touched, not my bussiness (I just verufied it started).

I signaled the case because the error message come at the very end of the install, it's only to avoid starting again.

jdd