Re: [opensuse] Konsole disappearing
On 11/17/2014 08:17 AM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
Re: opensuse 13.2

I use konsole (kde's terminal app) a fair amount.

At least twice my windows seem to have just disappeared.

Is anyone else seeing this?

I don't know what is triggering it. The last time, I noted I had
just started Firefox and it seemed that when Firefox started, konsole
died.

The last time, I looked in ps -ef output for a long running app I had
running and it wasn't there. Thus kde didn't just hide the windows,
they died.

"obviously" - have you looked at the logs?

Konsole has a number of start-up command line options (which can be in
the config file!)

One of then is to hold the session open even after it ends.

Check the HELP for more details.