[opensuse] Konsole disappearing
Re: opensuse 13.2

I use konsole (kde's terminal app) a fair amount.

At least twice my windows seem to have just disappeared.

Is anyone else seeing this?

I don't know what is triggering it. The last time, I noted I had just started
Firefox and it seemed that when Firefox started, konsole died.

The last time, I looked in ps -ef output for a long running app I had running
and it wasn't there. Thus kde didn't just hide the windows, they died.

Greg