Re: [opensuse] Firewall
Le 17/11/2014 12:10, Paul Groves a écrit :
Hi All,

I have a problem that has been ongoing since 12.3 with openSUSE not
being able to resolve hostnames on LAN.

I have this issue at home and at work where I cannot type in the name
of a computer or device into Firefox or dolphin, I have to type in the
IP. (i.e. https://freenas will not work but https://192.168.0.10 will
work).

Ubuntu works fine once samba is enabled. I also have samba enabled on
openSUSE and it does not work. I have also tried turning off SUSE
Firewall and rebooting but still no change.

try Dolphin or aother apps with smb://, not https

jdd