Re: [opensuse] Re: thunderbird, 'don't ask again'
  • From: John Connor <jaconnor44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:31:27 +0100
For what it's worth, this is my experience:

Linux Mint 17, Thunderbird 31.0:

Click menu symbol (3 stacked lines on top right) -> Preferences.
Clicking Preferences opens the Prefs window; click Advanced icon on
the far right of the top row. At the bottom right of this tab is a
Config Editor button - click it, you will (probably) get a warning
popup, continue, and finally you are in about:config

Windows 7 64-bit:

(I have the top menu bar showing by default) Click Tools ->Options,
this gives the Options window, then proceed as for Linux (Advanced
icon/tab, Config Editor button, warning, about:config)

Apologies if this has already been answered...

John