Re: [opensuse] SAD, really SAD
On 17/11/14 09:56, Anton Aylward wrote:
We seem to be becoming Seasonally Affected and Disordered of late.

[1]Step outside, stick your tongue out and catch a falling snowflake and
cool off.

[1] readers in the tropics might follow other methods of cooling off.
[--]
Following

When the great man learns the Way, he follows it with diligence;
When the common man learns the Way, he follows it on occasion;
When the mean man learns the Way, he laughs out loud;
Those who do not laugh, do not learn at all.
Therefore it is said:
Who understands the Way seems foolish;
Who progresses on the Way seems to fail;
Who follows the Way seems to wander.
For the finest harmony appears plain;
The brightest truth appears coloured;
The richest character appears incomplete;
The bravest heart appears meek;
The simplest nature appears inconstant.
The square, perfected, has no corner;
Music, perfected, has no melody;
Love, perfected, has no climax;
Art, perfected, has no meaning.
The Way can be neither sensed nor known:
It transmits sensation and transcends knowledge.
-- Lao Tse, "Tao Te Ching"
[--] To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a gentle reminder that Henne is a terrier when it comes to applying the rules concerning these mail lists and as spelt out in https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette which contains the statement that Signature should not be longer than 4 lines. And I don't think that quoting in full a complete "saying" from The Sayings of Confucius meets this criterion :-) .

As I said, just making a gentle reminder.......as Patrick would say...... :-)

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.1, KDE 4.14.3 & kernel 3.17.3-1 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor