Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
В Sat, 15 Nov 2014 14:47:41 -0500
James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

For me on 13.2 it shows SUSE icon (I forgot English name for this
animal) for openSUSE menu entries. Do you want to replace SUSE icon
with something else or you mean something different?
--

I'm running 13.1 and see nothing next to the openSUSE items.

Assuming that you are using openSUSE bootloader theme -
copy /boot/grub2/themes/openSUSE/icons/opensuse.png to
opensuse-13-1.png in the same directory. Otherwise check --class
options in menuentry command(s) in grub.cfg - grub will search icons
with corresponding names in order they appear in "menuentry" command.

Note that on 13.1 selected menu entry highlighting will hide icon for
this menu entry ... at least that is what I see.