Re: [opensuse] thunderbird, 'don't ask again'

On November 15, 2014 6:11:23 PM PST, jdebert <jdebert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 22:58:21 +0100
lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 15/11/14 21:26, John Andersen wrote:

All indications suggest Lynn has the menu bar turned off (which I
think is the way it gets installed).

If you right click in the tab bar and unclick menu-bar the symptoms
an list of missing things starts to match Lynn's descriptions.

Thanks. That was the clue I needed. You don't need the menu-bar at
all. It's just:
menu -> preferences -> preferences
Thanks,
L x

Entering "about:config" in the urlbar sans quotes, as if you were
manually entering a website, should also work.

--

Except there is no url bar visible in thunderbird by default either.