Re: [opensuse] thunderbird, 'don't ask again'
On 11/15/2014 12:17 PM, lynn wrote:

No, this is not for the bash, it's in the about:config of thunderbird.
You access it via "Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> General -> Config
Editor (button)"

HTH

Daniel

Neither:( Fails at:
Tools -> Options

It is in the About:config but Daniel probably isn't using the same
version of T'Bird as you are[1]. Use some imagination and look though
the menu options to see where you can get at the config editor.

I don't know what version you are running but I'm running 31.2
For me that is

menu:edit -> preferences
then in the dialogue box
advanced -> general

The third button is labelled "config editor"

Of course YMMV but I expect you can mosey around the various options to
find something that is labelled, or is labelled somewhat like, "config
editor" somewhere under some menu option and/or in some dialogue box,

[1] is this an example of "Don't Ask/Don't Tell"?