[opensuse] FTP Access
Hi All,

I have set up an anonymous FTP share on my FreeNAS box according to
the following instructions:

http://youtu.be/wySXaTMMLoA?t=4m23s

This works fine when I access is over LAN in Dolphin and Firefox using
ftp://192.168.0.10/

I have forwarded port 21 to 192.168.0.10 on my router, however when I
try to access ftp://myinternetip/ it does not connect. I am faced with
a loading icon for up to 10 mins in firefox before it times out and
Dolphin just says it could not connect to the server after about 30
seconds.

I am able to access my owncloud successfully though. Any ideas?