Re: [opensuse] When not to use Btrfs for /home?
On 11/15/2014 02:46 AM, Stanislav Baiduzhyi wrote:
I've heard/read somewhere that Btrfs handles virtual machines badly, because
of huge random access disk file and COW nature of Btrfs, can anyone confirm
that?

DUH?

Why not do as I have done - create another partition using another FS
type and mount that under /home/<user>/VMs/

What? You mean you are not using LVM and can't create (possibly
encrypted) partitions on-demand as the need arises? Can't take
snapshots to simplify backups?